Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM modulation/demodulation high frequencies hig

From: Fernando
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBFM modulation/demodulation high frequencies highly attenuated
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:35:21 +0200

It seems I using the block I should not use:  WBFM TRansmit
Documentation for this block may be found at
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-analog/python/analog/wfm_tx.py#L67
It includes a preenfasis and a low pass filter with passband ending at 16Khz  so I can't use it for a FM stereo transmission whose bandwidth is 53Khz.
I think i should use the block Frequency Mod, although I can find many information about this block.

regards