Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] implementing message ports on an OOT module

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] implementing message ports on an OOT module
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 12:26:34 -0400

EJ, Here is where things go off the rails a little.  There is no C++ for my RFNoC block, it is purely FPGA code (and the two XML files I had to create for GRC).

Somehow the fosphor message passing is working for Sylvain for message handling, and I tried to mimic his, but I can't seem to get past this issue.

Hmmmm, after typing that last sentence, I just did a search through gr-ettus for *fosphor*.cc and he has two files.  So maybe I DO need to have those in order to do message passing....  I will look into it next.

Thanks for jumping in!