[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11 wifi signal bitrate

From: Thom L
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11 wifi signal bitrate
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 10:21:39 +0200

Hello everyone,
I am brand new here and also in signal processing so excuse me in advance if my questions are not clear or too simple ..
Also my language is French and I understand better English than I speak .. :)
Well, after having a little trouble with the usrp and found a suitable antenna I managed to visualize the wifi signal sent in hotspot mode using the module gr-ieee811 for gnuradio.
I can see the different constellations by changing mode with iwconfig wlo1 rate 6M 12M 24M or 48M but what I would like to check is the bit rate in time domain.
I added a time block sink and watched the signal in 6M mode (sampling rate is 20M) but I can not interpret the result (cf attachment). Well I do not have to look at the right place or the right way ..
In fact I can not quite understand the graph in the time domain which is by default in the module gr-ieee811 (magnitude)
Thank you for your ideas and advice!
Regards,
Thomas