Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL Gnu Scientific Library 2.3

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL Gnu Scientific Library 2.3
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 10:21:12 -0400

Given my testing locally for that specific QA, I'd advise you to follow
my recommendation (3), since I'm guessing the issue is more to do with
library linkage / missing symbols (probably with respect to libgsl) than
path settings.

Doing "make install" will likely result in the same test failures in the
same way. You can always try "make install" then "ctest ...", and if you
get the same results then do "make uninstall" before doing debugging.

Let us know how it goes when you're on your PC later. - MLD