Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimator Block

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlation Estimator Block
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:48:21 -0700

There's an excellent example using BPSK in

<gnuradio_root>/share/gnuradio/examples/digital/packet/example_corr_est.grc

Also, you should be using a tagged stream and blocking tag propagation
at the Channel Model.

And since there are no taps in the Channel Model, you really don't need
CMA Equalizer, and the Costas Loop - or even the Polyphase Clock Sync.

Keep it simple until you understand how the above example works.

The first thing I would do is loose the Constellation Modulator at the
beginning.

But don't confuse me with someone who knows what they're doing - I'm
still wandering through the forest.

-- Cinaed