Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python block help

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python block help
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 22:25:09 +0200

Hi Zach,

sorry, the interesting part of your mail seem to have been swallowed;
_don't_ use Nabble; it's much easier (and considering you're using a
GMail address, anyway, which comes with good mailing list sorting, much,
much more comfortable) to directly subscribe to the mailing list, and
create a filter that sorts all the mailing list mails in a folder (in
GMail, that's two or three clicks).

Best regards,

Marcus