Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fec

From: lists
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fec
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 23:01:59 -0700

This isn't exactly the problem I was having since the polar tests failed for
me. But as soon as the code is patched I will do a build and see if my problems
go away.

At one time the polar tests passed on Opensuse for me , but to be fair it was
on a different build of Opensuse 42.2. (Long story short, bttrfs wasn't better,
and I had to do some hacks to neuter it, so I decided to do a fresh OS
installation. )