Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 Transceiver Module - Timing offset at

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 Transceiver Module - Timing offset at receiver side
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 12:07:58 -0500

I have been doing this for a long time now and I have changed all these parameters that you just mentioned in order to understand whats going on. I have changed both the transmitter and receiver gain and set different values but gain is not changing the SNR for some reason. It only works till 2.5 Mhz and at higher sampling rates data is not decoded at all. It does detect the correlation and start of frames in sync_Short block but data is not decoded probably because of high noise. I have also used different DC offset values and that doesn't help either. The antennas are placed within each other's LOS and I dont think interference should be a problem. And if you have used Vert2450 antennas then I really dont understand whats the problem.