[Discuss-gnuradio] Handling more than 3 output streams

From: Vipin Sharma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Handling more than 3 output streams
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 23:57:24 -0700

I have a custom block for which I am trying to define the io signature in the *impl.cc file correctly. The problem is that the custom block has more than 3 output streams. I tried make5 but got a compile error saying make5 is not a member. After researching more, I found out that I need to use makev instead. But I am not sure how and where to initialize the vector int array type and then pass that variable as the third argument to the makev function below. Here is the block of code below. For example, where do I initialize the sizeOfInputStream vector-int array type?

    /*
     * The private constructor
     */
    Nulling_cc_impl::Nulling_cc_impl(int PBoostFactor, char TapSize, int FrameSize, gr_complex *InitialTapsDb[2])
      : gr::block("Nulling_cc",
              gr::io_signature::makev(5, 5, &sizeOfInputStream),
              gr::io_signature::make4(4, 4, TapSize*sizeof(gr_complex), TapSize*sizeof(gr_complex), sizeof(bool), TapSize*sizeof(gr_complex)))
    {}

Vipin