[Discuss-gnuradio] TUN/TAP PDU not working

From: Mojtaba Mansour Abadi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TUN/TAP PDU not working
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:41:07 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to connect two PCs using B210 USRPs and tunnelling method.

After going through examples and documents I came ups with the attached flowgraph.

I run the flowgraph on both machines and once the virtual Ethernet card is created I use “ifconfig” command to assign an IP address to it.

However the machines cannot ping each other.

I use USB GNURadioLiveDVD as the OS.

I wonder which part is not right. The flowgraph is also attached to the email.

Regards,
Mansour.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mojtaba-mansour-abadi-4311b451

Mojtaba Mansour Abadi