Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing transmit gain

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing transmit gain
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:27:03 +0200

Hi Tellrell,

um, that's kind of hard to tell without knowing your flow graph!

However, if you've got a block (eg. the USRP Sink) that allows configuration through async message passing:

Try my gr-msgblock OOT Module, and use/modify variable_to_msg to translate the variable to a message that you send to that block.

Best regards,

Marcus