Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python and C++ codes of the blocks IEEE 802.11

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python and C++ codes of the blocks IEEE 802.11
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 16:50:16 -0500

Hi Cristian,

I'm a little confused: What do you mean with "find the codes"? You seem to know wifi_phy_hier.grc, so that *is* the definition of the hierarchical block. Could you elaborate on what source code you're looking for?

Thanks for your answer Marcus, I want to modify in that hierarchical block, the variable Sensitivity as global.
Imágenes integradas 1
This parameter is no global, I mean, when I use the wifi_phy_hier.grc in the transceiver.grc or tx.grc, etc, If I modify the parameter before launch the simulation it is ok, the change has effect in the flowgraph, but if i add a QT GUI Range, and I modify it after the beginning of the simulation it doesn't have effect. Then I think the "set" of the parameter is no global (thinking in OOP).

Besides, this parameter is used in the WiFi Sync Short, and i want to modify this block to set that parameter as an input, and create another block in which i'm going to include a fuzzy system to set the parameter depending on other parameters.

But at the very first, I need to be able to modify the parameter Threshold (sensitivity) globally.

Imágenes integradas 2

Thanks a lot for your time Marcus.

Best regards,

Cristian.