[Discuss-gnuradio] Convert Float to PMT in a Gnuradio flowgraph

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Convert Float to PMT in a Gnuradio flowgraph
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:06:18 -0500

Hi all.

I'm implementing this flowgraph.

Imágenes integradas 1

I want to calculate the power in the antenna, which is set as float and later convert it to a PMT type. I don't know if it is possible.

I tried to build the above flowgraph, My idea was to convert the float type to a tagged stream and later it in PMT type. Though the flowgraph can do that, it is not working as I expected.

What blocks could you recommend me to do this conversion?

In C++ word i want to:

float x=output_of_Moving average.
pmt::cons(pmt::PMT_NIL, pmt::from_float(x))

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Cristian