[Discuss-gnuradio] Last call for abstracts for the IEEE Aerospace Confer

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Last call for abstracts for the IEEE Aerospace Conference!
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 01:16:47 +0000

Hello fellow SDR developers.  I am still accepting abstracts for the SDR session at the Aerospace Conference to be held next March in Big Sky, MT.  Let me know if you are interested in submitting a paper (only abstracts are required right now), or just go to aeroconf.org.  Session 4.12.  Hope to see some of you there!

Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.
Tel: 310.336.1274