Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER & SNR (was: Re: (no subject))

From: Rafik ZITOUNI
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER & SNR (was: Re: (no subject))
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 11:29:03 +0200

Marcus,

You find attached my flow graph with  Tx and Rx. I know that it is not recommended to have TX and RX in the same flow graph but i did it just to obtain one view for my Tx and Rx.

Thanks,

Dear Rafik,

I think we're approaching this from the wrong side: I don't think that I should be explaining why you get a good BER and SNR estimate, it is you who should explain why you're expecting something different, and then we can discuss! I'm not quite sure what I could be explaining at this point :)

Best regards,

Marcus