Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC [Errno 13] Permission denied for No GUI graph

From: Jozef Lošonský
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC [Errno 13] Permission denied for No GUI graphs
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 23:57:04 +0200

I'm not behind my pc, but I think that it is possible to understand my issue, that py file is generated from any flowgraph OK, but "play button" press fails with Errno13 when "No GUI" (of course I'm not using any WX or QT block in such case).

On Jul 6, 2017 11:48 PM, "Cinaed Simson" <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/06/2017 02:14 PM, Jozef Lošonský wrote:
> Hi, there are no GUI elements and graf generated py file works fine from
> console, but GRC only is unable to execute that already generated file.

Then post the flowgraph and the python code - it's the only way we can
help you.

-- Cinaed