[Discuss-gnuradio] Chunks to symbols with 16 QAM modulation

From: Rafik ZITOUNI
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Chunks to symbols with 16 QAM modulation
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:13:28 +0200

Dear gnuradio users,

I am trying to use digital_chunks_to_symbols to reconstruct block by block my QAM modulator.

Please could you give me an idea how to set the constellation points in Symbol Table field?  I can do it with BPSK, QPSK and 8PSK using constellation[0].points, constellation[1].points and constellation[2].points, but how can I do it with 16 QAM ?

For my 16 QAM receiver, could you please tell me if it's possible to have a constellation points view?

Best,

--
Rafik