Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Understanding produce, consume, and data streams

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Understanding produce, consume, and data streams
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 12:47:04 -0400

Great, AB! Glad that works & you're welcome. Please do note that what
you're doing is technically not supported by GNU Radio even if it does
work, and the currently correct results may become incorrect (again) due
to any forthcoming changes in the GR scheduler. No matter how unlikely,
this scenario is a possibility & it's always good to consider when
creating blocks that aren't technically in the scope of the GR API.
Cheers! - MLD