[Discuss-gnuradio] Message Passing Not Working

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Message Passing Not Working
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 23:49:25 +0000 (UTC)

In the attached flow graph, I've created a block, "gain setter" that takes in a number of input items and after the input items reach a certain amount, the block will issue a command to the ursp sink to change the gain to a certain value. I basically did this using a loop. However, it doesn't seem like the gain of the signal changes according to the freq sink plot of the received signal. Any ideas??