Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS '17] GRC C++ Output: Week 1

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS '17] GRC C++ Output: Week 1
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 17:17:11 +0530

Hello Håkon,

Your project is pretty interesting. Finally, we are trying to give a platform to "C++ only" programmers, too. :P

I have one query. Are you going to connect the Python blocks in the generated C++ script? I am not sure if it is even possible, but may be SWIG can help. If not, then will you be looking for some parameters in the blocks XML whether the block is Python? In other words, how are you going to detect if it's Python block?

Thanks!

Regards,
Kartik Patel