Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unexpected underruns (was: Re: no subject)

From: Rui ZOU
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unexpected underruns (was: Re: no subject)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:26:43 -0400

Here are the two flowgraphs I have used. I have tried to attach the two files in my first email. Probably failed in doing that. If still not seen, please let me know so I will try again. Thanks for your help.

Running the first flow graph will cause GRC stop responding instantly, while the second one can run for a little while and produce lots of 'L' before going not responsive.

Rui