Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX scope GUI channel tab error on windows

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX scope GUI channel tab error on windows
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 20:30:48 +0200

Dear Tarquin,

WX GUI is deprecated, we're throwing it out in GNU Radio 3.8, as it hasn't been maintained and isn't maintainable by anyone we know.

Hence, fixing it is both pretty hard (no one remembers how the WX GUI stuff works internally, or what its quirks were), and a bit of a useless endeavor, since it's deprecated.

So, use QT GUI instead. The Qt GUI Time Sink is the equivalent to the WX GUI Scope sink, but is faster, uses less ressources, runs on more systems reliably.

Best regards,

Marcus