Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stuck at WBFM Project :

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stuck at WBFM Project :
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 13:41:05 -0700

On 08/07/2017 07:55 PM, Ash SDR wrote:
> Hello Everyone ,
>
> I am a GNU Radio beginner trying to implement Wideband FM Project and
> transmit it to my FM receiver at a very lower power.  I am choosing a
> frequency in a FM band such that my receiver is not picking anything
> from that station/..
>
> Attached is GRC file which i am working on .and the music file which i
> am trying to transmit..
>
> Can anyone please tell me where I am messing up ?

Remove the first rational resampler. Set your audio rate to 48000 Hz,
and quadrature rate 192000 Hz.

In the second re-sampler set the interpolation to 8000000 Hz and the
decimation to 192000 Hz.

I'm going to guess you're using the HackRF based on your default values
(except for the transmit RF gain which should be 1.)

I strongly recommend you spend some time on the going through the
tutorials at

  http://www.greatscottgadgets.com/sdr

and learn something about your hardware and how to build WBFM receiver
befor you try to transmit.

-- Cinaed