Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Explanation on how the preamble is inserted and h

From: 李博远
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Explanation on how the preamble is inserted and how the packet is detected
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 17:06:27 +0000

Hi Adhitha,

The tx_stage6.grc outputs BPSK packets. If you want to use OFDM, the OFDM examples are good references. To detect OFDM packets, use schmidl & cox OFDM sync module. Anyway, I'm glad that you've got your system going.

Regards,
Edwin

Adhitha Dias <address@hidden>于2017年8月10日周四 上午10:18写道:
Hi Edwin,

I used OFDM examples and now I can transmit and receive packets. I am sorry about mentioning the name as Derek, Derek helped me earlier to set up the USRPs from UHD USRP mailing list.
Your information was very helpful. Thank a lot for your help.

Best regards,
Adhitha Dias