[Discuss-gnuradio] Time syncing between SDRs on different computers

From: b . shubenok
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time syncing between SDRs on different computers
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:22:08 +0300

Hi,

Reading through archive I've found a thread describing how to sync time between
two USRPs on different computers using
set_time_now and set_start_time methods. Unfortunately I have only RTL-SDR now
(and will have HackRF in a few weeks). As
far as I can see there are no such methods in RTL-SDR osmocom source.

Is it possible to add them to the driver code or it is only available on
certain hardware platforms? If so which
platforms support them? Will they work on HackRF?

Thanks in advance,
Bohdan Shubenok.