Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting the file path in the "File Source" block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting the file path in the "File Source" block
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 09:54:38 -0700

Hi Mehtap,

Can you share what you're doing, and what "no success" exactly means.

As usual, a good problem description is key to a good solution.

Best regards,
Marcus

On 11 September 2017 5:25:28 AM GMT-07:00, "mehtap özkan" <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear All,
 I have a Flowgraph where I set the variables remotely using XML-RPC.
I want to set the file path for the "File Source" block remotely but having no success.
Please help.