[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with tutorial 3 GNU radio in Python

From: Shane Petcavich
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with tutorial 3 GNU radio in Python
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 22:19:44 +0000

Hello,

I'm having an issue with tutorial3 in https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial,
which I have cloned and put into a directory called solutions. I have tried
this on xubuntu, 3 different installations of ubuntu 14.04 [virtual machines],
and using the GNURadio Live USB. I have tried installing GNURadio from the
binary, installing from source, and installing with pybombs. Currently using
GNURadio 3.7.12.

When trying to run the solution if_else_mod.py in:

examples/tutorial3/python/

I get the error ' top_block_sptr' object has no attribute
'analog_sig_source_x_1'

This was previously discussed without much solution here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-11/msg00243.html

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
srp