Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs or PyGTK problem?

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs or PyGTK problem?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:11:01 -0700

Ok you're probably right, it's something at the Cmake level that's broken. Thanks for the feedback.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Cinaed Simson <address@hidden> wrote:
Okay, but just to be clear, I don't have python-gtk installed - only
python-gtk2-dev.

The dev version basically gives you the include files - which may be
needed if you're building from source.

Try

  apt-get remove python-gtk
  apt-get install python-gtk2-dev

And then see if you can re-install python-gtk after you have rebuilt
gnuradio.

Then blow away the build directory - or move it and create a new build
directory.

In short, if cmake gets wedged you'll most likely never unwedge it - it
typically has to be reconfigured - and the easy way to do that is blow
away or move the build directory and start over.

I don't know how to use pybombs, but if all else fails,  I would rename
the current gnuradio to save it and re-install scratch.

-- Cinaed