[Discuss-gnuradio] Send bytes using BPSK modulation with USRP N210

From: Kurniawan Dwi Irianto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Send bytes using BPSK modulation with USRP N210
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 10:33:19 +0200

Hi guys,

I am trying to send bytes from sender to receiver using BPSK modulation and USRP N210. The receiver can get the bytes from sender but somehow its bits are shifted one or two bit to the right. The devices I am using are USRP N210. They are connected to my computer through a switch and the distance between USRPs is only 1 meter. The flowgraph I made can be seen in the attachment.

Does anybody know how to make it right? I really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Best regards,
Kirianto