Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio build swig code fail on USB

From: David
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio build swig code fail on USB
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 18:51:08 +0100

Now very embarrassed,
Issue was the mount, I created a "hello world" executable, and couldn't run that either, massive clue! Mount options in fstab included "user" which mounts (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,data=ordered,user).
Remove "user"... mount then shows:
/dev/sda1 on /home/odroid type ext4 (rw,noatime,data=ordered)
from fstab entry:
UUID=eb5f2347-4e3c-459d-9f58-ef87e6428a25 /home/odroid ext4 nofail,x-systemd.device-timeout=1,noatime 0 2
which works,
Many thanks all for your input, my bad at the end of the day...
All the best, sorry for the waste of time,
Dave