Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python Tutorial for MAC OS 10.12

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python Tutorial for MAC OS 10.12
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:20:24 -0400

Hi Luis Felipe - OK; thanks for clarifying. When you click the button "generate the flowgraph", GRC creates the Python file -- overwriting anything that might be there already. So, any changes to the Python file are lost when you have GRC generate the flowgraph. Note that, at the very end of 3.1.5, you execute the (new) Python script by hand: "python if_else_mod.py". So, do the file edits, save the Python script, but -do not- click the button "generate the flowgraph". Hope this helps! - MLD