[Discuss-gnuradio] rx_ofdm example

From: Shi Yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rx_ofdm example
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:01:29 +0200

Hi folks,

I have a question about the rx_ofdm example. I have read the packet
data transmission page on gnuradio.org
(https://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_packet_data.html), but did not
find the answer I wanted. The schmidl&cod ofdm synch. block outputs the
frequency offset to a frequency modulation block. I did not get the
purpose of frequency mod, delay and multiply blocks. what is the
output after multiplying the signal delayed by one symbol length with
the frequency modulated offset? And when using this part in my own
flow graph, how should I set the value of sensitivity?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Yang