Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom OFDM Carrier Allocator block

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom OFDM Carrier Allocator block
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 13:24:21 -0400

HI Alice - When you edited the XML file, did you change the "key",
"category", "import", or "make" parts? For example, if I were to make a
copy of "ofdm_sync_sc_cfb" into an OOT called "FOO", then I'd need to do
the following for it to not be a duplicate of the original:
{{{
  <key>FOO_ofdm_sync_sc_cfb</key>
  <category>[FOO]</category>
  <import>import FOO</import>
  <make>FOO.ofdm_sync_sc_cfb($fft_len, $cp_len, $use_even_carriers,
  $threshold)</make>
}}}
There might be other files that need editing, too. A picture of a GRC
flowgraph isn't too enlightening. Hope this helps! - MLD