[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM tx/rx with HackRF?

From: тимур карычев
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM tx/rx with HackRF?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 05:05:03 +0300

Hi everybody!
I'm now trying to implement data transfer (Text file) based on examples located in the folder gr-digital/examples/ ofdm.
But instead of USPP i am using  Hakrf-One (with Osmocom Source/Sink Blocks).
The signal is produced and transmitted, but not demodulated. The receiving file is 0 bytes in size :(

Could you tell me please, if this is generally possible to play with OFDM and HackRF or are these Blocks only for USRP?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!
Timur