[Discuss-gnuradio] Windows install building oot modules

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows install building oot modules
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 21:27:44 +0000

First, kudos for getting Windows builds up and running.  I’ve been doing it manually myself for years and it has always been a pain.  Can I request two small changes:

1.       Please include enough extras to allow building oot modules

a.       Boost includes and .libs

b.      Swig.exe

c.       Zeromq includes and .libs (I think a few oot use this)

2.       I could not get ‘pip’ to work.  The pip-script.py works just fine, but pip.exe gives ‘failed create process’  Not a big deal, but threw me for a loop.

Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.
Tel: 310.336.1274