[Discuss-gnuradio] repeated saving binary file without stopping the gnur

From: Mario Batubara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] repeated saving binary file without stopping the gnuradio
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 09:50:09 +0900

Hi everyone,

I have bought a new RTL-SDR dongle USB. The dongle had success receiving the continuous RF signal from function generator (FG) directly. I set the frequency and amplitude are 53.7 MHz and 1 mVpp. I connect the FG to the dongle directly and from the dongle, I connect to the USB port PC directly. I tried saving the waterfall output into binary file using gnuradio under Ubuntu 16.10 (64 bit) after stopping the gnuradio but now I have the problem to save the waterfall output in every 5 minutes into binary file repeatedly without stopping the gnuradio. I do not know how to solve it.

I please and appreciate any help.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Mario