[Discuss-gnuradio] project hardware question lms7002 evaluation board

From: ogün levent
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] project hardware question lms7002 evaluation board
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 11:50:44 +0300

Hi,

We need to do  a standalone sniff-jam and communication via mavlink communication system on a uav as a university project. The hardware we planning to buy is limemicrosystems lms7002 evaluation board(unite7002) beaglebone black and pixhawk.

Is it possible to do such project on gnuradio?
The hardware we chose is capable of this project or not? We welcome any suggestions.

Best