Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Ideas please!

From: Rafael Diniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Ideas please!
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 19:57:51 -0200

Hi Felix,
As far as I know, they are starting the development. I'll get in touch.
May be some student there could help inside GSoC program.

I could help mentor, but as a computer scientist not very good in
electrical engineering, it would be needed someone with more knowledge
in the lower level OFDM, inverleaving, energy spread, pilot carriers, etc..