[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio sink + windows binaries

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio sink + windows binaries
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 21:26:25 -0400

Hi all,

I have a problem using audio sink on windows 10 using the installation of the latest binaries from here:

http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/index.htm

The audio is simply not playing what is SUPPOSED to play.
If anyone wants to give me some feedback on what may be wrong please
take a look at this folder with some examples:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f6tyc87tpu7plwv/AACvWZIPqedxNIGAZWgfG2c_a?dl=0

1) try to play the wav files with your favorite wav player
2) try to play the corresponding data files with the grc script

They sound differently (almost double the rate + some clicking noise).

I would really appreciate some feedback because I am going crazy with this...

thanks
Achilleas