Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] XTRX miniPCIe/PCIe/USB SDR crowdfunding pre-launc

From: mehtap özkan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] XTRX miniPCIe/PCIe/USB SDR crowdfunding pre-launch
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 12:29:54 +0300

I have some more FAQ:

1. Which FPGA will be used Xilinx Artix 7 25T/35T/50T ?

2. Will we be able to write and Upload our own Firmware? If yes what is the method of programming (JTAG, USB3 etc..)?

3. What is the Utilization %, will customized code fit into the FPGA?

4. Is 10 MHz reference input supproted?

Thank you in advance and I will definitely participate in the Campaign.

Hello, all.

Following our presentation at the GRCon'17 [1], we're launching a
crowdfunding campaign for the XTRX SDR in the next week or so.

XTRX is a tiny miniPCIe embedded versatile SDR. Up to 120MSPS 2x2
MIMO; 10 MHz - 3.7 GHz Rx/Tx range; built-in GPSDO and much more.

Leave your e-mail at the pre-launch page to receive updates and get a
notification when the campaign launches:
https://www.crowdsupply.com/fairwaves/xtrx

Answering the most common questions:

Q: Is GNU Radio supported?