Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing to file from Gnu Radio block

From: André Gomes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing to file from Gnu Radio block
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:50:00 -0200

Hi Marcus! You helped anyway! 😬  I tried very quickly to write a file through a python script. It worked even without the close(). So, I assumed everything was fine from a python's perspective... wrong me. It was missing the close() call (even though I called flush() previously and got the same problem). It's working now. Thanks!!

Regards,