[Discuss-gnuradio] E312 GNU Radio Error

From: Isai
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] E312 GNU Radio Error
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:25:12 -0800

Hello all,
I had a question regarding an error I am getting when trying to implement the KB example for streaming data using GNU radio. The link to the tutorial is https://kb.ettus.com/Streaming_processed_data_from_the_E31x_with_GNU_Radio_and_ZMQ . I am currently a student working on a final project that will include the use of the USRP and I very new to SDR. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have download the .grc files straight from the tutorial ran them and got the error. I also built the GRC program by hand thinking maybe it would solve the problem but it did not. I am unsure on how to proceed, thank you for your time and help.

-Isai Rocha
Inline image 1