Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wx_fft_sink block

From: abhilash b
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wx_fft_sink block
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 11:09:58 +0530

Hello,
I am using USRP N210 with CBX daughter board.
In the GNU radio I use USRP_source block followed by wx_gui_fft sink block. I input a power of -60dB to the USRP.  The input power is measured using a spectrum analyzer.

The RF gain in the source block is kept at 0 dB, sample rate of 25 MHz and center freq of 2.4 GHz

But the fft block shows the power to be -40dB.
Could you please tell me why such a huge offset.

--

-Regards

Abhilash B