Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Customized Block Giving Incorrect Output

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Customized Block Giving Incorrect Output
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:21:17 -0500

In GRC, you open the "complex to ||^2" block settings & set the vector length to whatever you want. I'd advise using a variable that's defined in GRC, and then use it for any blocks that require the vector setting; that way you can change the variable value & all blocks are updated with it. Hope this is useful. - MLD