[Discuss-gnuradio] Concurrent Rx on USRP E312

From: kailash kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Concurrent Rx on USRP E312
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:34:53 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to explore the possibility of using Rx channels(0,1) independently and concurrently on Ettus USRP E312.

Here is what I am trying:

USRP 1  --> Rx Freq 1 --> Filter --> Demodulation and Decode 1 --> Audio Sink
             --> Rx Freq 2 --> Filter --> Demodulation and Decode 2 --> Audio Sink

When transmit at frequency 2, Data gets received on both Rx channels and gets processed even though center freq is different.

Attached is the flow graph.

Is it possible to use both Rx concurrently? If yes, anything that I am missing wrt flowgraph?

Thanks
Kailash