Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the updating and extending gr-radar ide

From: suraj hanchinal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the updating and extending gr-radar idea for GSoc 2018
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 05:40:46 +0530

Thanks for the response. I was mainly interested in passive radar and also was into the idea of passive WiFi radar. As I said I have been reading research papers like this one
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6020778/ . This paper has a method of using WiFi AP for passive target detection. This could further be used for applications as well and the algorithms are also said to work for other types of signals as well. I am also looking into WiFi passive radar using symbol reconstruction as well for better results. What is your opinion on this?
Thanking you,
 Suraj Hanchinal