Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calculate signal deviation in gnuradio

From: Roman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calculate signal deviation in gnuradio
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:50:03 +0300

Marcus,

Sorry for confusion, language problem.
I would like to calculate first and second statistical moments (mean and variance) for received signal level.

Regards,
Roman

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Roman,

probably, it's possible, but I have no idea what you mean with "signal
deviation". Maybe you could elaborate?

To give you a quick look into what GNU Radio can do for you: see https:
//tutorials.gnuradio.org

Happy signal processing,