[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-modtool overhaul: Proposal draft

From: swapnil negi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-modtool overhaul: Proposal draft
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 08:27:33 +0530

Hello everyone, I am Swapnil Negi, an undergraduate from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. I wish to contribute to the project idea "gr-modtool overhaul". Here is the draft of my proposal. Kindly review it and give your valuable suggestins.
This is something that I expected from the discussion. If there's something that I am missing out, please do inform me.
Thanks!

Regards, Swapnil Negi