Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] synchronization problem

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] synchronization problem
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:07:35 +0000

Can you elaborate on what kind of signal you're sending, and what kind
of synchronization you need?
Synchronization exist for carrier frequency, symbol rates, timing
offsets, phase and packets, to name the lowest-level forms of
synchronization.
How synchronization is done usually depends on the kind of signals
you're sending. There's no general method that works for everything!

Best regards,
Marcus