Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dependency Problem

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dependency Problem
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:21:55 +0100

Hello Burak,

First, it's much easier for us to look at the error if you past the text into your email rather than taking a screenshot.

Apt is saying that there are broken packages on your system. You (almost certainly) have the myriad-rf PPA installed and are trying to use gnuradio from that. Unfortunately the version of GNU Radio built in that PPA relies on the UHD PPA which has been updated more recently than the GNU Radio package on Myriad RF's PPA. This is what has caused the dependency problem as the UHD 3.10.3.0 package is no longer available.

You can build the specific release of UHD manually and then force the installation of the gnuradio package from the myriad-rf PPA, or build gnuradio and the other packages from source. You could also revert back to using the default packages in the Ubuntu repository which are all consistent.

Regards,
Derek